Steamboat Bay RV Resort Campground
2019 Season Rules
Thank you for considering Steamboat Bay RV Resort. This campground will be built over the next 4 years and will be a standalone campground for the Ottawa Valley. This being said we will have a couple challenging years as we try to include some campers and keep developing. This summer we will be finishing up the development of the first 4-boutique sites including , picnic area, docks , entrance road and general appearance .
Pricing for 2019
Prices vary from $2900 – $6200 Campers from last season receive a discount
- $500.00 is due on February 1, 2019 to save site. Move in will be taken after May 8, 2019. Move out date by October 25, 2019. NOTE Heavy work will go on in May. June and Oct during the week.
- Remaining will be due July 1, 2019. Note electrical bill and taxes extra. Electricity bills are sent in July and Oct due in 30 days
- Speed limit throughout the entire park is 5 MPH. Road way in follow posting . NO DUST PLEASE
- Pets are welcomed as long as they are on a leash, friendly and quiet. No pets may be left outdoors unattended. You must clean up after your pets. Please do not let your pets on other sites. No pets on beach. We will be getting a pet beach opened in near future .
Parents are responsible for their children’s safety and behavior. Young children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. You are also responsible for your guests .
- Each party is responsible for the cleanliness of their campsite. Waste must be placed in dump station.
- Quiet time is from 11PM to 8AM. No music , etc . Fires out at midnight .
- All campers must respect others. Please do not take shortcuts through occupied campsites.
- Do not park your vehicles on sites other than yours. ONE car per site others in parking area
- No unnecessary use of water , Ie washing rvs or cars is not allowed
- Fire pit covers are required. Fire will not be permitted if fire ban is in effect.
- Any motor vehicle will have to be licensed and driven by a licensed driver.
- No off-road vehicles or dirt bikes
- Golf carts recommended, LIC drivers ONLY on site transportation.
- No trailers older than (2004 this year).
- No trailers shorter than 26ft.
- No sheds or clutter on sites .
- No tents on sites. If you are going to put a deck it must be at ground level and approved by Management
- Violation of campground rules will result in being asked to leave. No refund.
- No fireworks, firearms, bow and arrows etc.
- Secure storage units available on-site, and outdoor storage as well (contact us for costs).
- No fridge or furniture outdoors (patio furniture excepted)
- There will be ongoing work up to July 1st 2019 during the week (not on weekends).
- This will be a learning curve for us so please work with us during the next year.
- All sites are given on first come first serve. Spots will be able to be saved for the next season with a deposit in the fall.
- Expect general campground area to have approximately 60 sites when complete.
- Camp ground and beach to be kept cigarette butt-free
- Use beach at own risk – NO lifeguard on duty.
- Visitor charge to be implemented when gate is finished.
- Covered meeting area with tables.
- Docks available for $400 per season per boat , NO boats , canoes or kayaks parked on shore other than in Beaver Bay, season charge $50 each.
- Waiver will need to be signed upon registration.
Contact us today
Your Paradise Awaits!
Hurry and book your site today!